Wondering what your generous support means to our animals?
$10 can help us . . .
- Feed a senior dog at our sanctuary.
- Microchip a new dog so he/she never gets lost again.
$25 helps purchase . . .
- A collar, harness, tags, and a leash for a new dog in our care.
$45 enables us to secure. . .
- Vaccinations for a dog, such as rabies and Bordatella.
$100 supports . . .
- Spay or neuter surgery for a dog, which can help prevent future homeless dogs.
$250 supports . . .
- Bloodwork for a senior dog awaiting a new home.
$300 – 500 pays for . . .
- A dental cleaning for a shelter dog.
- A behavior consultation and training plan for a needy dog.
Help animals even more by making your gift monthly! Your gift can go even further to help homeless animals when you sign up to be a monthly donor and support our animals year round. Thank you for your support — we couldn’t do our work without you.